Friday, June 17, 2011

17 June 2011....Finally...It's Over!



Yep today is the day..the day where mummy's final exams result...yes totally the final one came out...After 2 and a half years of struggling day and nite, finally it has come to the end...yes FINALLY!

Even though I wasn't able to retain my Dean's List status for the 1st time this semester and failed to get the Uitm's Vice Chancellor award that I've been dreaming of as a gift to daddy for his unconditional sacrifice, I'm thankful that I managed to pass all the 7 papers and still manage to grad with 1st Class Degree...at least one of my resolution this year has come true...

Despite that, honestly it was so sad and hard for me to accept the fact that I lost my Dean's List status for this final semester...Even though didn't really looking forward to it due to the challenging and difficult final exams questions, the fact that the difference from Dean's List was not that big, really kills me inside...yes I know it was not good not to be thankful based on what all of us going through during the finals but I'm trying my best to let it go and accept it as it is...



Thank God that daddy keep telling me it's okay...I'm proud of you even though I felt so useless and sad for letting him down...I guess to think at the positive side, at least I've succeed in challenging myself and achieving something that I never think that I'm capable of my whole life!

I'm now officially a Degree Holder in Bachelor of Accountancy and I'm so proud of it! Thank you so much to those who have inspire me and to all the lecturers for all their guidance...Without all of them, I won't achieve what I had today...It's priceless and only God can repay their kindness...

To all my lil' bros and sis, I wish them the best of luck and success in their future! Keep on trying and never give up in achieving your dreams no matter how hard it is since success comes with lots of sacrifice and pain...


Yes! Finally! I can shout it out loud...IT'S OVER! Am praying and looking forward to a bright future ahead...Insya-Allah...

No comments: