Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Ariani Year End Sale

Got a message from Ariani a week ago regarding their year end sale. I was not really interested at the first place since I already got so many of their scarfs, some I don't even wear yet since had no baju to match. I just buy whatever interesting during sale. Not a good habit at all.

Photos credit to their Facebook page. Looks interesting really interesting! Ariani never had sale until 90% as far as I can remember and the designs on sale seems pretty.

So off to Jalan TAR during lunch hour dragging a couple of colleagues who were introduced to Ariani by me a couple of months ago. They always said it's expensive and not affordable but after I told them to try and check it out during sales they are now also terjebak with this Ariani craziness ^_^

Their previous sale was about a month ago if I was not mistaken, all were at 50% less. I bought 2 selendang aleesya for RM70 each at that time since it seems so easy to wear. Plus been waiting for it to go on sale since it was expensive. Just look at the variant colors, so rainbow!

Hasil tangkapan hari ini.

This month total damage for Ariani alone T________T

Woman2...if tak beli tak puas hati since so cheap after less. Dah beli macam hadoiiii rabak2. 2 of the selendangs were on 50% + 5% member sale. And the pink blink2 one was on 80% less.

Regret?

Satisfied with the quality.

Was eyeing after this one actually after seeing it's so beautiful on a salesgirl but it costs RM250 after less.

Crazy!


No comments: