Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lunch @ Kenny Rogers Roasters

The 4th and final day of the long CNY break, we were finally out of the house and off to One Utama. Just like yesterday, not even sure where to go but I do need to buy something. Already cooked for Daddy so I guess it would be okay if I dine in somewhere way different from our usual food spot. Originally the plan was to dine in the Korean cuisine restaurant, Dubu-dubu but when I saw Kenny Rogers which was closed for renovation for quite some time already opened its door, my feet just walked in there since I've been craving for it since trying it with colleague not too long ago.

Opt for the CNY specials called Fortune Chicken...

Jelly O Berry and orange muffin

Fortune Chicken with 3 side dishes plus 1/4 of chicken for Daddy

Somehow the taste is different from what I've tasted in KL Sentral. It was totally out! It's understandable if the fortune chicken doesn't taste so good since it's something new in the menu but what frustrated me the most was the BBQ one which I ordered for Daddy. Even that one doesn't taste good. The one that I tried in KL Sentral makes me wanna come for more today okay!

Ohhh how I regretted for not going to Dubu-dubu! At least that one is forgiveable since it's totally something that I've never tried before.

This one tried and doesn't taste so delicious like those before. Or is it because of the orange muffin and that weird drink? Not sure but it's gonna take me some time to come back and ask for more : (

Even the macaroni & cheese tastes so weird since the macaroni was hardly cooked.

The total bill

Manage to finish it despite the not so yummy...forced myself to finish it despite feels like wanna throw up...

Sorry KR but I'm not satisfied : (







No comments: