Saturday, October 20, 2012

Office Fam Day


This is what I've been up to today, my office family day held in Putrajaya....my  first ever actually, being not a so active person at heart ^_^

5 teams competing i.e blue, yellow, red, orange and purple.

Me as mentioned before is in blue team (a last minute change) but am so proud of it!

There's 15 games all in and I only took part in 3 of them ^_^ 

The most important part is that I really had a lot of fun today spending it screaming my lungs out with my colleagues giving support to the competing teams, thanx to all for such a great time together!

Ohhhh and my team, the BLUE end up with 2nd place, a really surprise one since we're not really performing well at the earlier stage. Thanx to the strong ones who pull it together during the final phase which is tarik tali game ^_^

None did manage to beat us when it comes to tarik tali ^_^

Congrats blue! Am so proud to be part of you guys and gals!

No comments: