Saturday, October 27, 2012

Post Aidil Adha Activity

To Rantau Panjang is a must for daddy's friends jerseys...


While me need to hunt for my colleague's tudung...only today I realize there's so many to choose from and most were all nice that I felt like wanna take home the whole bazar! Being simple, I never keep track of what is the latest design in the market. Just wear what I feel nice, comfortable and easy for me...


Hunting and hunting til' afternoon and then drop by to daddy's fren house in Rantau Panjang. He got a huge farm with cows, goats, ducks, chickens and even horses in it! So excited seeing the horses! I was like wowwwwwww! Horses in kampung ok!


Ohhhh and I also got the chance to go to the beach! Tq to bibu who manage to pujuk daddy to go. I love beach! The time spent was not enough though. Please take me again next time T_T


No comments: