Sunday, June 10, 2012

Almost Reaching The Limit?!



Ohhhh has just received an sms from Maxis saying that I've used 80% of my monthly Mobile Internet quota of 1GB. What?! It's barely 3 weeks I use the iPhone okay! So data consuming haaaa? That's the difference between Blackberry and iPhone. BB compressed its data, being small screen and also viewing is limited not as big and crystal clear as iPhone. My BB has never reach the Mobile Internet limit per month.

Now I need to upgrade the data to 3GB. If only I knew earlier how iPhone is so data consuming, I would just choose the right data sufficient for me that cost my iPhone less RM100 with the 3GB plan...huuuu...

Nothing can be undone since daddy despite using iPhone since 2 years ago is not a fanatic internet on the go user as me so I thought it would be more than enough (^_^)

No comments: